Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > The Roundtable > Introductions!

Tyr Grim

Hey there, thought it would be a cool idea to get to know each other a bit better so how about a introduction thread where we tell a bit about ourselves.
Ill start,

Hiya, my real name is Joost ingame you will probably find me under Tyr Grim or a variation of it.
I am 22 years old and i live The Netherlands where i am currently studying IT bussiness and management wich if find pretty interesting :)

My hobbies are listening to music ( rock / classic rock, jazz and some occasional DnB), i also like to draw once in a while when i get a sudden surge of artistic inspiration, i also spend alot of time watching tv series and movies and video games obviously :3

when TESO releases i plan to play a spellblade type of characte but this could change at any moment as the release draws nearer and more info about the abilities releases c:
The moment my character will hit lvl 10 i will spend pretty much all my time in cyrodill kicking some EP en AD ass C:

Thats about it if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Cheers, 

Tyrgrim-

--

April 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Clarus Ioannis

Hey :)

My real name is Jasnik, ingame my name will be Clarus obviously.

I am 19 years old (20 in few weeks), I live in Croatia and i study Physics (yeah, what a great collage...).

I spend most of my time playing games on my PC, i listen to music (which can be found in other thread) and i occasionally play TCG's with my brother (Magic, Yugioh).

As always, i will play support in ESO. It it simply my role, and whenever i can i'll happily take it.

I will go where i'm needed, but probably i'll quest solo/with 1-2 players, i'll PvE in groups of 3-9 and PvP in groups of 10+ players. But it will depend on situation.

--

Lord Magus of the Thornwatch

April 19, 2013 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Avardis Tyronus

Sup!

My real name's Ryland, ingame Avardis, or something close to it

Im 16 (17 in a few months), Live in Oregon, USA and I do high school stuff, plus a metric crap-ton of sports

I play all types of video games, plus Warhammer 40k (CHAOS SPEES MUHREENS), listen to ac/dc and all that jazz

I play tank, always have, always will.

If you need me I'll be there, willing to solo or group but I like to rp/ PvE with a group of people (more than 2 or 3), but I can adapt to the situation.

--

Stand and be recognised, for you go forward unto the breach, to glory!

Avardis N. Tyronus

April 20, 2013 at 2:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tenebris Amour
Site Owner

Salutations!

My real name's Eamon, and of course in-game it'll be Tenebris.

I'm older than time itself but i've been in this form for 20 winters.

I listen to whatever music floats my boat, but not any particular genre or even any one band for too long! I've played most of the Elder Scrolls and also like GTA, Minecraft and Mount and Blade: Warband, when I have the time to invest. I tend to write quite a bit but I'm not really a writer of any kind; more of a hobbyist in that sense.

I'm a high damage player, and in ESO I'll add fire magic to the mix. I'm pretty big into RP, but not annoyingly so, and I like PvE most in MMOs.

I am informed that my voice is pretty annoying, so brace yourself for that! I'm just happy to have found such a great group of people with similar interests and look forward to fighting with you all :)

--

Lord Commander of the Thornwatch

May 10, 2013 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Avardis Tyronus

Heh, Tenebris if we lived in the world of Dragon Age, you would be Arl Eamon.

--

Stand and be recognised, for you go forward unto the breach, to glory!

Avardis N. Tyronus

May 12, 2013 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jaganvir Valens

So you play Warband , Tenebris? We should play together sometimes :)

--

Maybe Knight-Commander of the Thornwatch

May 12, 2013 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raiga0207

Well might aswell say a bit about my self.

'Ello, my real name is Mahmoud El Zawi. I hail from Egypt, I was born in Egypt with a egyptian mother and a libyan father, that makes me half egyptian and half libyan. I live in Denmark, and I've done that for 14 years now. (Denmark is located right above Germany) I am 17 years old, and just about to quit the danish elementary school. I am bracing myself for the exam.

The music I listen to is mostly japanese music and game themes. I like the idea of not being able to understand a single word of a song, but still get relaxed and get inspiration from them, especially japanese music.
I am also an author, or atleast I would like to call myself that, I write a few short novels in the matter of a few hours.
I like playing games, I've quit WC3 just recently, and returned to heroes 3 which I played in my childhood. I also play Toribash, Minecraft, Neverwinter and LoL.

I like alot of games so I'll not mention each and every one of 'em.
But well, I also like Roleplaying, if you haven't noticed. In MMo's I am mostly playing through quests and farming for epic items, I have habit of being lucky when looting stuff. And another one making me have a hard time using items that have charges, like it depletes over each time I use it. So I tend to save such items up, and end up never using them.

Im a looter, I take alot of time and put it into exploring every single corner, to look for treasure and the like. A normal person: 2Oh a mountain, better walk past it."
Not a single adventurer would ever say that.

Oh and I also like Anime, not that into manga though.

--

I go by many names....

The Dark Shade~
The Cape of Darkness~
The Thorn on the Rose~
The Blade in the Dusk~

I am.. Raiga, the Messenger... Of Death...

May 14, 2013 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tenebris Amour
Site Owner

@Avardis They pronounced my name wrong in that game. I was not amused hehe

@Erevion That would be cool, though for now my gaming computer is fried and I'm building a new one (running into difficulties with the PSU etc). I'll be able to get back into it properly when it's done, though

--

Lord Commander of the Thornwatch

May 14, 2013 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Drackenfels

Hi! My real name is Denis, but you can find me on the forums, mostly under the name Drackenfels. I'm 22 and I live in Moscow, Russia. I graduated from college, as a surveyor (geodesist) and now trying to merge my job as a land surveyor in the State Unitary Enterprise Moscow and study at the 2nd grade at the University as a surveyor (again) to improve my qualification :P

Not so long ago, I was a hardcore gamer, but now tired (but I still love to do theorycraft) and now I want to be in a good and friendly guild aiming to take world domination. :D I've played WoW, WHO, SWTOR, and many other MMOs, but I also like the "usual" multiplayer games and, of course, singleplayer games also. You can check Drackenfels Steam profile if you want, but there is not my full collection of games.

I can listen to any genre of music, but I prefer the metal (Scream For Bruce Dickinson IMFC! \m/).

--

Сигнатура

Only the Emperor can make the history of world. Our task is to make sure that he is OUR Empreror.

October 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galad

Dear lord, have i really not posted on this thread???!!

Well i'm Galad, i'm going to be a healer in game and general go-to for Elder Scrolls Lore for RP, etc.

I like music ranging from heavy metal (Bullet for my Valentine--All that Remains), to general rock and hard rock (think Skillet-- Disturbed), to much of the pop and rap songs on the Top 40 at any time, to disney music, with all kind of other weird stuff in there.

I read a ton, played WoW and SWTOR, and i really started to get into video games heavily with Morrowind, and the first 2 CoD games (although i haven't played much of the subsequent CoD ones).

--

Loremaster of the Thornwatch

November 19, 2013 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redkite Ross

Hi, I'm Ross, 23, I live in the UK. I love music/games/sport/life/love/etc/etc/etc... and TES, of course who could forget TES.

Music wise I love a range: Metal, Hard Rock, Trance, DnB. Some of my fave bands are: Linkin Park, Metallica, Alter Bridge, Breaking Benjamin, RED. Music is one of my favourite things, I also play guitar but not as often as I should.

I work for a living (yes, i know, shocking!), I work as a duty engineer for a fault desk that helps solve issues with BMS systems remotely.

The TES games have always been one of my favourite games, a couple of my other favourites are Dark Souls, and Shadow of the Collosus. When it comes to MMO's I have always loved Guild Wars that I played with friends and am currently playing GW2 and have been since release. Most MMO's I have ended up getting a little bored of due to crappy stories and lore and all that grinding. I am really really really looking forward to ESO! An online game in my favourite world? Yes please!

When it comes to TES I like to play the hyrbid, I like to be the ranger type, I like to go on skirmish missions with my bow and sword (either one handed or two handed). I also like to use defensive magic and some conjuration, though I only dabble in the arcane arts. I love the Bretons for their resistance to magic and the history of their people.

December 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Morthaal/Dreynis

Hello. Name's SImon and im from south Sweden. Favorite things in life: Death metal, Ale, Films and Tv-shows, and gaming, as probably most of us here. I am 6 months from becoming a carpenter

my TES carreer started at the release of Oblivion, strangely i had never heard of it before considering i've always spent much time on games. I've played Wow, Swtor, Gw2, Aion. I've played guildwars back and forth since release, but i've now quit cause of no progression, among other things. 

Im going to play a Dragonknight Orc with 2 axes.

--
Dra aldrig i en Pansarpung
January 24, 2014 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raiga0207

Welcome Simon, looking forward to see you in game and work/play with you.

--

I go by many names....

The Dark Shade~
The Cape of Darkness~
The Thorn on the Rose~
The Blade in the Dusk~

January 25, 2014 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Morthaal/Dreynis

Thanks dude! Yeah you too :) I almost thought this guild was dead considering the absence of forum posts!

--
January 25, 2014 at 12:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raiga0207

Well, not completely~ Alot of us aren't very active nowadays, because there aren't alot to talk about till the game is released.
I'm still sticking around, replying to a few posts here and there, so are other members.
But don't worry, the Thornwatch is like a bear, we are sleeping for now. But we'll wake at the right time, and maul right back at the enemy and have some honey to celebrate.

--

I go by many names....

The Dark Shade~
The Cape of Darkness~
The Thorn on the Rose~
The Blade in the Dusk~

January 25, 2014 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Morthaal/Dreynis

Okay, yeah with the NDA there aint much to talk about, just speculations! Great to hear! 

--
January 25, 2014 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raiga0207

Btw, feel free to read the other different threads, if I see you answer to one of them, I might reply too.

--

I go by many names....

The Dark Shade~
The Cape of Darkness~
The Thorn on the Rose~
The Blade in the Dusk~

January 27, 2014 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Morthaal/Dreynis

Yeah I've posted in some threads, i've been a bit busy lately tho! But i'll try and be active!

--
January 27, 2014 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Clarus Ioannis

Well my PC died and need some time to replace it. I'm usually here to answer most of your questions :) Welcome!

--

Lord Magus of the Thornwatch

February 5, 2014 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redkite Ross

Welcome :)

February 5, 2014 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.