Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Thornwatch at gamelaunch

Morthaal/Dreynis

Im definetely staying in the guild, I haven't even been thinking about when playing!

--
Dra aldrig i en Pansarpung
March 31, 2014 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Clarus Ioannis

Well, that won't be problem, he'll just insert you manually. Just wait, if not before, he'll make guild after launch (i hope on 4.4.)

And personally, for now i'm anyway just storming through quests i've already done, i don't really need guild (alltough i have tons of materials and don't have enough space for them).

--

Lord Magus of the Thornwatch

March 31, 2014 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redkite Ross

I'm definitely planning to stay, I have just had some doubts cloud my mind. It is partly due to lack of being in contact with anyone in game i guess. I have been playing with randomers.

Though through doing that I have aquired a new recruit for when the guild starts :)

March 31, 2014 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Clarus Ioannis

Good job! I believe this may have positive results. We will be eager to interact with our guildmates (as i am already now) and we'll get items and knowledge. When game starts we'll help people who didn't have early access and everybody will be happy. We because we're finally able to play with guildmates, and they because they get kind of kick start.

--

March 31, 2014 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Omniel Kavarden

The Bloodthorn Campaign doesn't look that good right now : / At the moment we are "loosing" in all campaigns... 

--

”The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.” – Gaiden Shinji

March 31, 2014 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redkite Ross

Omniel Kavarden at March 31, 2014 at 4:14 PM

The Bloodthorn Campaign doesn't look that good right now : / At the moment we are "loosing" in all campaigns... 

To be honest I'm not surprised seeing as we are the least favourite faction and all the youtube players that aquired a lot of fans etc are on AD as well. EP will have a lot of the TES fans probably due to Morrowind and Skyrim. Plus the whole playing any race in any faction in my opinion could mean more people playing in the other factions.

I my opinion DC doesn't have much to pull players to our faction other than Bill Nighy. Which should be the only reason needed ;)

March 31, 2014 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Omniel Kavarden
Well, we have chosen and now we live with the consequences. I don't regret anything^^ And since we are underdogs, we can play it smart. I would choose a "peacfull" campaign, wait till we have all our recruits at hand and try everything to establish the Thornwatch at this campaign - take a keep in DC area for example. I'd say we blow Bloodthorn and get on a campaign at the bottom of the list. Would like to hear your opinions though.
--

April 1, 2014 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omniel Kavarden
Btw, Entropy Raising has dominated Dawnbreaker. They got an emperor on the first day of launch! Forget this campaign aswell...^^
--

April 1, 2014 at 3:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Clarus Ioannis

I think it dooesn't matter what kind of campaign it is, if we play smart and adapt to it, we can make difference.

Think is they boosted and powerplayed since first day, which is something awful to me. What's point in having emperor, if you didn't have fun along the way. Also, isn't Entropy on NA?

--

April 1, 2014 at 4:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Drackenfels

IMHO ESO isn't game for rushing with xp or titles gain, first of all it is Elder Scrolls game and best option is to relax and take fun as much as possible. And we always can change something. I think that group of ~80 (or even 40) skilled players, working as team, can easily retake empreror title from others in any campaign.

--

Сигнатура

Only the Emperor can make the history of world. Our task is to make sure that he is OUR Empreror.

April 1, 2014 at 4:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galad

Oh the woes of only having 3-day access! My name was taken, so now i need to come up with a good last name to make it unique. It'll just take about 2 hours...

--

Loremaster of the Thornwatch

April 1, 2014 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Omniel Kavarden

Now that the game is officially out, I really would like to join my guid!

Acc-Name: Omniel_Kavarden

Char-Name: Roac Adaîr

Thank you!

--

April 4, 2014 at 2:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Clarus Ioannis

It's there, finally! Just contact us (/w or friend us), @TenebrisAmour or @yashamon, and we'll add you.

--

April 5, 2014 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Morthaal/Dreynis

Clarus Ioannis at April 5, 2014 at 8:34 AM

It's there, finally! Just contact us (/w or friend us), @TenebrisAmour or @yashamon, and we'll add you.

For some reason im not able to add you nor send a mail. It just says "account not found".

So if u could invite me instead, Userid Simme9933

--
April 6, 2014 at 7:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galad

Morthaal, are you on the US megaserver? (go to settings on the launcher) If so, that's probably the problem. The US and EU megaservers don't talk to each other, and Thornwatch (the guild) is only on the EU Megaserver.

And characters don't transfer between the megaservers, i just tried so if that's the issue and you still can't find Yashamon, then you'd have to make a new character on the EU servers.

Changing the Megaserver does make you re-install the launcher, but once you do, you can switch back and forth easily so you cna have characters on both the EU and US megaservers and easily switch between them, but not communicate between them.

I'm running into the same problem, so i hope that helps!

--

April 6, 2014 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Morthaal/Dreynis

Galad at April 6, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Morthaal, are you on the US megaserver? (go to settings on the launcher) If so, that's probably the problem. The US and EU megaservers don't talk to each other, and Thornwatch (the guild) is only on the EU Megaserver.

And characters don't transfer between the megaservers, i just tried so if that's the issue and you still can't find Yashamon, then you'd have to make a new character on the EU servers.

Changing the Megaserver does make you re-install the launcher, but once you do, you can switch back and forth easily so you cna have characters on both the EU and US megaservers and easily switch between them, but not communicate between them.

I'm running into the same problem, so i hope that helps!

Nah Im on the EU server, joined the guild yesterday!
--
April 7, 2014 at 6:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galad

Aha, great!

--

April 7, 2014 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.